Monday, 2 April 2012

Nine Thousand, Six Hundred and Forty-Seven

It's great to be back. I took a little break from Titmouse! last week but managed to get some writing done for the community blog I co-edit (including a "scoop" yesterday while out walking in the park: take a look at this! A Park To Be Proud Of) and for the Camel's Hump (have a read about Tony Bennett).

Last week, I didn't work on my novel at all. Tonight, I started again and managed to take the total up to 9,674 words. I've decided to push the deadline for completion back to the end of April. I'm confident I can get the first draft completed by then. People manage to bang out 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo and I'm almost a fifth of the way there, plus I have some long weekends coming up. I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment